Rating experience in a course is an easy way to give you feedback on how to improve your content and to help potential students select the right course. Students can leave a review after starting the course.
New reviews will not be visible on the course page until you publish them from the dashboard. You can manage reviews on the Reviews dashboard page.
The Reviews list page includes the following data:
- Course title - a name of the course the rating belongs.
- Comments - a feedback included in a rating.
- Username - student's username.
- User Review mark - a number of the star ratings given.
- Status - status of the rating.
- Pending - reviews with a "Pending" status aren't visible on courses. This is a default status.
- Publish - published reviews can be reviewed by other visitors of the website.
- Manage - delete the rating.