Common global settings of the website can be set in the General section.
From the Site Identity section, you may manage your site's identity, including its Site Name, Site Description, and Favicon.
- Enable Preloader - sometimes known as a loading screen, is what you might see on some websites before the main content of the web page loads. Their primary function is to keep site visitors entertained while the page's actual content loads in the background.
- Site Name - give a preferred name to your website.
- Site Description - add some descriptive information about your website.
- Site Favicon - a small image that appears in browser tabs, It is your website's icon, or a visual mark that allows users to identify your website on the internet. Favicons appear next to anything that distinguishes your website. Bookmarks, tabs, toolbar apps, history results, and search bars are all included.
In the Site Settings section, you can take advantage of multiple homepage layouts and choose the best option for your website. Time and date formats can also be specified here.
- Homepage - choose a Homepage layout based on your preference.
- Date Format - specify the date format for your website.
- Time Format - specify the time format for your website.
- Time Zone - specify the time zone for your website.
- Email for notifications - add an email address as a recipient of the email notifications.
You can configure the header and footer settings in this section.
- Home Header - edit and customize the website home header.
- Default Header - edit and customize the website default header.
- Footer - edit and customize the website footer.
Header and Footer sections can be edited via the Learnum Site Builder. The process of editing is the same as editing pages.
In the Menu section, you can add preferred pages to your website's menu.
You can edit and adjust the global style settings applied to all web pages in this section.
- Primary Color - change the color of some major elements, highlights of the opened page in the menu.
- Secondary Color - change the color of different elements such as some buttons, dividers, and tags.
- LMS Main Color - choose the LMS main color.
- LMS Secondary Color - choose the LMS secondary color.
- Link Color - change the color of links inside the content (text blocks).
- Button Border Radius (px) - adjust the button border-radius in pixel.
- Button Padding - adjust button padding properties in pixel.
The Typography section includes the settings related to adjusting the fonts for the whole website.
Choose a font, set its color, determine its size, and text-align it for:
- Body - customize the font styles of your website's main content
- Button - customize the font styles of your website's buttons
- Heading - customize the font styles of your website's headings
Furthermore, typography allows you to customize all of the header styles (from H1 to H6):